Survey123 data dissapear

Jump to solution
10-20-2016 01:28 PM
MakiDalzell
New Contributor

We had a field tech going out in the field collecting stream survey data using Survey123 app.  She was out one day in the field and collected data at 10 locations.  She saved them but didn't send the data right away, so she had all the forms located in the outbox.  When she came back to her office, she opened up an iPad to send the data, and the outbox button was gone so no forms were showing up to be sent.

I was able to download the data through iTunes in a SQLite format, but the file is not in a user friendly format.  Here are my two questions:

1). Why is Survey123 not recognizing the data she collected in the field or not allowing us to pull the data?

2). Is there a way to get the data in a readable format instead of a SQLite file? Below is a screenshot of the data we recovered from the SQLite file (file attached).

sqlite file ouput

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CarmelConnolly
Esri Regular Contributor

It's possible to send the SQLite format through the desktop version of Survey123: Troubleshoot—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS  I'm not sure why the surveys wouldn't be recognised by the mobile app - potential something corrupted with the SQLite database?

Carmel

View solution in original post

3 Replies
CarmelConnolly
Esri Regular Contributor

It's possible to send the SQLite format through the desktop version of Survey123: Troubleshoot—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS  I'm not sure why the surveys wouldn't be recognised by the mobile app - potential something corrupted with the SQLite database?

Carmel

MakiDalzell
New Contributor

Thanks Carmel! That did the trick.  I didn't realize I can open up the data by clicking "Fix Database." 

0 Kudos
CarmelConnolly
Esri Regular Contributor

Excellent, glad it worked!

0 Kudos