Offline sync fails for lines but not points

10-24-2016 09:43 AM
deleted-user-M0V5-IqusbtS
New Contributor III

Hello-

I am having trouble getting a feature service to sync after downloading for offline use in Collector.  I am running Collector 10.4 on Android (fails on iOS device as well) with feature services published to AGOL from a file geodatabase.  I have several point features and line features that work great in a connected AGOL editing environment but only the points work when I take offline.  All of the points sync back and no errors occur.  If I try to sync edits to this one line feature service I get a sync failed error:

"An error occurred while synchronizing edits"

Note: I've taken the data out of SDE to eliminate any M value issues, versioning support for offline editing, etc. so this file geodatabase test is as simple as I can make it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Eric

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sounds very strange - have you repaired the feature dataset in Arcmap? 

I use to publish the web services from Arcmap  or ArgGisPro and have never encountered such a problem. I would try to do that instead of uploading a FGDB to AGOL and anlayze it before publishing.

0 Kudos
deleted-user-M0V5-IqusbtS
New Contributor III

I've repaired geometry but that did not help.

Note:  The data is being published from ArcMap as a feature service (took out of SDE due to M aware not bring supported in offline editing in Collector).  Analyze before publishing; no errors.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If it is not any confidential I could try to see if I get the same problem from my computer. I am sitting on a night train so it will wait until tomorrow. 

0 Kudos