AGOL member: unknown requests

Jump to solution
10-25-2016 02:27 AM
PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Guys,

I am reorganizing our AGOL Organization's members.

I found a member (user role) that is shown as logged today as last login.

The consumption of credit is zero, everything is zero unless for Subscriber Content - Requests ---> here there is a large number of requests over the past year.

I have no idea what is requesting for, as I said any other field like App Used, tags in Items.......any other thing is blank.

The login was created long time ago, the owner is not here anymore so I can't ask.

Is there a way, from AGOL, to understand what is requesting for and in this case I can transfer the ownership to another user and delete this.

I can change the passwords as I have the admin rights but I have no idea if, by changing the password, I can jeopardize the functionalities of an app or service.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Subscriber content is a collection of map layers, analytic tools and apps published by Esri that require an organizational account to access. Some types of the content consumes credits while other content doesn't cost credits. In the view status for the organization, you can Click on the Orange Subscriber Content list under the Credit Utilization to gather more information about the content accessed:

This will list out what subscriber content your user may have been viewing:

This link details the possible subscriber content entries you may see in this tab.

-Kelly

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Subscriber content is a collection of map layers, analytic tools and apps published by Esri that require an organizational account to access. Some types of the content consumes credits while other content doesn't cost credits. In the view status for the organization, you can Click on the Orange Subscriber Content list under the Credit Utilization to gather more information about the content accessed:

This will list out what subscriber content your user may have been viewing:

This link details the possible subscriber content entries you may see in this tab.

-Kelly

PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Kelly,

thanks.

This is exactly what I was looking for!

I haven't noticed that I could have checked the details of the Subscriber Content.

0 Kudos