Cascade map - AGO story map backdrop quirky behaviour

Jump to solution
10-27-2016 10:32 AM
JoshuaChan2
New Contributor III

When I use an AGO web map as my backdrop for a page in the Cascade storymap it does not always behave well. For a few of them I am unable to change any of the settings - and I cannot change the backdrop. I have to delete the page and start over. For one of the maps it actually worked properly - I was able to enable the map to work as is, plus I was able to change the backdrop to something else. But that was only one map out of three. All three maps were publicly available. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Joshua,

I'm sorry you are having trouble configuring some web maps in your Cascade story. With a problem like this I think your best course of action to get it resolves is to contact Esri Support so they can methodically walk through some standard troubleshooting steps with you to isolate the issues you are encountering.

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Joshua,

I'm sorry you are having trouble configuring some web maps in your Cascade story. With a problem like this I think your best course of action to get it resolves is to contact Esri Support so they can methodically walk through some standard troubleshooting steps with you to isolate the issues you are encountering.

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos