Bidirectional Sync Problem in Polygon features

11-09-2016 07:51 AM
tanerkoka
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

We are using Arcgis Runtime SDK for Qt 10.2.6 and Qt 5.4.2 (MSVC 2013, 32 bit) Qt Creator QT\QML side We have local editing application which edits features within an offline geodatabase and sync back to the service.We are using GeodatabaseSyncTask class's generateGeodatabase (GenerateGeodatabaseParameters parameters, string filename) method to generate geodatabase and then we sync editings with syncGeodatabase(SyncGeodatabaseParameters parameters, Geodatabase geodatabase) method.We have also using bidirectional enum (gdb.syncGeodatabaseParameters.syncDirection = Enums.SyncDirectionBidirectional) and sync with geodatabaseSyncTask.syncGeodatabase(gdb.syncGeodatabaseParameters, gdb) .

We have two mobile device and edits in the same server from devices.In First device we have create new poligon and I sync that feature in server.The other device when I sync bidirectionaly in the same area I can not display that feature.But feature is there but I can not display also there is not eny error .How can I solve this problem ?

Her is the two device below:

First Device :

Second Device : 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Can you query the local feature table or look at the sqlite database to see if the new feature is there? I'm wondering if the new feature is not pulled down or if it is not displayed. If it is not pulled down, then it is possible it is a server bug. If it is simply not displayed, then it may be a runtime bug.

0 Kudos
tanerkoka1
Occasional Contributor

Lucas,

It is pulled down so it's not  server bug. It simply not displayed I can also get featue values with my sample Identify tool in my project.How can I solve this important problem (maybe runtime eror).How can I solve this problem. Can you help me ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Taner-

It should work. As a test, I opened the "Local geodatabase editing" sample on 2 different machines. I generated a gdb for both, and then I moved on distinct feature on each machine. After I press the sync button, I can see the feature get updated to where it was moved to on the other machine.

- Luke

0 Kudos
tanerkoka1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Lucas,

We do not always encounter this error. Feature is there but it can not be displayed on the map after Sync geodatabase .I can get fields values and geometry also I can create polygon graphic with that geometry.But when I create new poligon same type feature I can see that unseen feature. Could be feature display bug? How can I solve this problem are there any other way to solve problem ?Here is the picture below unseen feature selected with identify tool after syncronization and here is also below Console Output of unseen feature and feature symbol's. (JSON.stringify(feature.json)  and  JSON.stringify(feature.symbol) .

Feature Not Dispalayed image

0 Kudos