OGC WMS and Identify (Pop up)

12-28-2016 12:02 AM
krishan_kumarsidh
New Contributor III

Hi ,

I am using AGOL and configured web map with OGC WMS service with pop up enabled on each layer. In web map,  pop up is working fine and showing desired feature attributes but when same web map is configured with Web AppBuilder (AGOL default) pop up is coming up with no feature attributes.

Any insight would be a great help.

Thanks. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Krishan,

I just tested Web AppBuilder embedded in ArcGIS Online and was able to see pop-ups set-up for a WMS service in a web map. Can you please share the REST URL for your WMS service?

MihkelMänna
Occasional Contributor

I'm having the same problem as Krishan. In WAB, clicking a WMS feature doesn't trigger any requests at all. Could there be any limitations related to WAB or JS API version? I'm using WAB 1.2 with 3.14 JS API.

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Mihkel,

Apologies for the late reply, I was out of the office last week.

> Could there be any limitations related to WAB or JS API version? I'm using WAB 1.2 with 3.14 JS API.

Possibly. Can you please upgrade and use the latest Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Developer Edition v2.4 and see if the issue persists?

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
Arpa_PiemonteGeoportal_Team
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Derek, have you foud a solution?

We have the same problem and we can't do any identify operation on WMS in WAD. We use lthe last WAB for developer version.

If someone want to ry and help us  here some WMS url for testing.

Thank you very much
Enrico

WMS 1

WMS 2

WMS 3

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Enrico,

Apologies for the late reply, I have been on business travel the last 2 weeks.

I tried to access the 3 WMS services that you provided in your post, but I am not able to load them in the ArcGIS Online map viewer, to create a web map, to access in Web AppBuilder. It seems like the web services are not working.

0 Kudos