Suddiga thumbnails?

01-04-2017 10:00 AM
SusanneAhlander
New Contributor

#Jag har skapat ca 20 thumbnails i photoshop för Map Tour och AppStudionapplikationen. De är tagna med 4640 x 3480 pixlar och, enl. instr. har jag minskat dem till 140 (höjd). Jag har gjort dem skarpare ("sharpenverktyget) på olika sätt, sparat dem som JEPG och PNG. Jag har provat allt jag kan komma på. Ändå blir thumbnailsen suddiga när jag kör appen i min mobil (oneplus). Vad gör jag för fel?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Google translation...

#Jag has created about 20 thumbnails in photoshop for Map Tour and AppStudionapplikationen. They are taken with 4640 x 3480 pixels and, according to InStr. I have reduced them to 140 (height). I have made them sharper ("sharpenverktyget") in various ways, saving them as JEPG and PNG. I have tried everything I can think of. Yet thumbnailsen blurry when I run the app in my mobile (October). What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Have you tested these thumbnails in a simple QML app with an image control? Can you upload one of those thumbnails?

Thanks

Nakul

0 Kudos
SusanneAhlander
New Contributor

0 Kudos
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

So the size you sent me is about 140 x 105. Is that correct? I can reproduce the issue, but I believe your size is just too small for the template.   Can you please try to resize them from original to at least 280 and see if you can still reproduce the issue?

0 Kudos
SusanneAhlander1
New Contributor

It did work!!! Thankyou so much!! I´ve spend so many hours to figure out where the problem really is!!/Susanne

0 Kudos