Feature not displaying in QuickReport App

01-13-2017 08:24 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey community, I have a feature service that is not showing one attribute - which happens to be an important attribute; My 'type' field, which has a domain to allow selecting from a drop down menu, is the only attribute field not showing up in my test App of QuickReports. When I look at my data I obtained using my unpublished App, I see all the data is there to include photos and the field 'type' is viewable via ArcGIS Online. When I use ArcGIS Online to update this feature, my type field is available with said drop down menu. I've attached a few photos which I hope illustrate my issue. Feature in ArcGIS OnlineFeature in Phone App

6 Replies
SathyaPrasad
Esri Contributor

We need to test it and see, Can you please share the feature service URL?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
0 Kudos
LiweiGao
New Contributor II

Hi Anthony,

To fix the issue, please go to QuickReport\pages\AttributesPage.qml, near the line 148, change the highlighted code

to

domainTypeIndex = getTypeIndex(modelData["domain"]["type"]);

After that, it should look like:

Hope this will help!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I appreciate your assistance but I'm having no luck. I've changed that page via the AppStudio for ArcGIS web version then through the Qt link

But it seems what gets loaded to my phone is an unsaved version of that page?? I say that because after I scan and load and see my field not there I'll relook at it again in Appstudio and not see my changes?

Is this a licensing issue? I only have Basic for testing purposes.

LiweiGao
New Contributor II

The highlighted line should be "domainTypeIndex = getTypeIndex(modelData["domain"]["type"]);" 

Please change it and try again!

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks all; fixed

0 Kudos