Update widgets with zoom in/out

Jump to solution
01-19-2017 06:38 AM
PmssS
by
New Contributor II

Today I tried the operation dashboard. I made a sample of my data and upload it to our server. I used the dashboard to retrieve some statistics. It worked well and the results are good, although I need to refine and practise to explore it better.

I was wondering if it is possible that all the widgets are updated according to the zoom level? 

Imagine world view the widgets gives statistics for all the products, as zoomming in, the statistics become continental, regional, local according to the data in the viewer.

cheers,

Pedro

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristopherOlsen
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Pedro,

This is can be done by creating a query on your Data Source, under Configure Map (#1). When you add the query be sure to check the box for "Limit the results to current map extent." (#2) Then you can use this as your data source when you configure the widget (#3). 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ChristopherOlsen
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Pedro,

This is can be done by creating a query on your Data Source, under Configure Map (#1). When you add the query be sure to check the box for "Limit the results to current map extent." (#2) Then you can use this as your data source when you configure the widget (#3).