Advanced attribute table tab(s) dropdown checklist issues

01-20-2017 08:07 AM
SrisubrahmanyaNandula
New Contributor III

Hi Robert: 

To create two functionalities; a) Create the “Close Attribute Table” (similar to “Open Attribute Table”) from the Layer List dropdown menu (see picture1.png file) and b) Create the dropdown checklist from the attribute table tabs (these tabs are drawn from the layer list) – similar to column fields dropdown checklist {see picture2.png}. These functionalities did not work well. 

I have several questions for you below:

a) Does Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS 2.2 or 2.3 versions support these functionalities?

b) I don't have any examples of demo widgets / files for these functionalities. 

Thanks,

Sri

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sri,

a) No those functionalities do not exist in 2.2 or 2.3. If you what to know what 2.3 is capable of the just use WAB on AGOL (which is version 2.3).

b) There are no examples of these capabilities in the esri samples or docs. But for the closing of the attribute table you can can add a new action to call this code:

WidgetManager.getInstance().getWidgetsByName("AttributeTable")[0]._onCloseBtnClicked();
SrisubrahmanyaNandula
New Contributor III

I am trying to find both attribute table widget file and layerlist widget file.  But I did not find these files.  Could you clarify that, please?

Thanks,

Sri

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sri,

They will be located in your [instal dir]\server\apps\[app#]\widgets folder