Survey123 Dashboard not showing map in report view

02-17-2017 07:11 AM
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

If I view the submitted forms in the Survey123 Dashboard/Data tab, the map from the report is not visible in the report view or Print Preview.

Event thou the survey was configured to have a map:

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CarmelConnolly3
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Carl,

I noticed that this morning as well! Doesn't work correctly in IE11, Chrome or Firefox.

I couldn't see anything obvious in Chrome F12 Dev tools either.

Carmel

CarlHolt1

Carmelce‌ related to your issue, do you have a Detailed Map configured in Survey123 Connect?

eg: 

0 Kudos
CarmelConnolly3

Hi Carl,

Yes we do, we have it centred off the west coast of Africa - the home button in https://survey123.arcgis.com/ centres around the extent of all the data and not the extent set in Survey123 Connect.

Carmel

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1

I think that could be part of our problems. I had users, using a different survey where that feature is not configured and the submitted surveys appear normal in the web app.

CarmelConnolly3

Hi Carl,

You're right!

After testing, I've found the following:

• If I publish a new survey with no extent set, the map appears in the Individual Response section but the map shows the whole world
  • If I republish the same survey with Preview Map and Detailed Map options configured, the map still appears in the Individual Response section but is centred over the west of the US
  • If I publish a brand new survey, and configure Preview Map and Detailed Map options, no map appears in the Individual Response section

I'm going to post here as well to let Zhifang and the team know the function doesn't appear to be working correctly.

Carmel

0 Kudos