Internationalization of Shortlist

Jump to solution
02-20-2017 01:40 AM
NavaSheer
Occasional Contributor

I would like to use the shortlist builder for my list of communities but want to use Hebrew, a right to left language.  There does not seem to be anyway to justify the text to the right side of the panel (even using Control+Right Shift which works in other Story Maps).  Is there a way to do this?  Attached a screenshotshortlist Hebrew question

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlanRex1
Esri Contributor

Hi Nava,

I just wanted to let you know that I've logged a bug for this issue: 

BUG-000103482 - In the Story Map Shortlist app, right aligned languages are display aligned to the left.

If you want a Tech Support case attached to the bug (so that you can monitor the progress of the defect) you'll either need to create a case on the support website (Esri Support Home) if you're based within the US or log a Tech Support case with your local distributor if you're based in another country.   

Whether you get a case attached to this case or not, the development team for the Story Maps is still aware of the issue now.

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue!

Regards,

Alan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlanRex1
Esri Contributor

Hi Nava,

I just wanted to let you know that I've logged a bug for this issue: 

BUG-000103482 - In the Story Map Shortlist app, right aligned languages are display aligned to the left.

If you want a Tech Support case attached to the bug (so that you can monitor the progress of the defect) you'll either need to create a case on the support website (Esri Support Home) if you're based within the US or log a Tech Support case with your local distributor if you're based in another country.   

Whether you get a case attached to this case or not, the development team for the Story Maps is still aware of the issue now.

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue!

Regards,

Alan

0 Kudos
NavaSheer
Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much.

I have logged a report with my local (Israel) distributor and I hope there is some resolve to this issue soon.

0 Kudos