How can I get e-Learning activity reports ?

02-24-2017 12:36 PM
FatmaŞenol
Occasional Contributor II
Hello, 
I posted the same message to `New Training Site : Highlights and Common Questions` as a comment.
I'm sorry for cross-posting.

As we all know ESRI e-learning model has been changed. I'm wondering how I can get e-Learning activity reports for my organization. Reporting tools are being designed as far as I know.  Is there a release date for e-Learning activity reporting tools ?
Tags (2)
5 Replies
ScottFierro2
Occasional Contributor III

We have looked for this as well and while we know it's possible for the individual users to obtain copies of their personal transcripts there's no easy way for admins to get those details. It'd be great if administrators could pull reports for all their Organizational linked users to understand and see what courses are being taken, how many complete the courses they start, and much more that our organization could benefit from knowing how the users are utilizing the trainings.

0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Omur and Scott, e-Learning (and instructor-led) activity reports are available through the My Esri site. My Esri administrators can pull those reports. Note that in an upcoming My Esri release the reporting functionality will be improved to make it easier to view the training dates for multiple individuals at once.

ScottFierro2
Occasional Contributor III

This is accessed via MyESRI but you must have the extra Training tab available correct?

Which by default only the Organizations primary point of contact has and that person must assign other Organizational admins to have the Training permissions within MyESRI as I recall.

0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Scott, yes, all My Esri administrators with the "View training information" permission can access e-Learning and instructor-led activity reports. 

0 Kudos
FatmaŞenol
Occasional Contributor II

Suzanne, 

Thank you for the information. I successfully downloaded e-learning activity report  

I'm looking forward to using the upcoming My Esri release. 

Regards.