In the story map Cascade builder, is there a way to scroll the outline pane?

Jump to solution
02-27-2017 04:08 PM
AliciaFreeman
New Contributor

It's frustrating to have to scroll through the entire story map when making additions or reworking the order. I'm also not able to see any of the slides on the outline pane past the 4th one, since I cannot scroll to them.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AliciaFreeman
New Contributor

Hi Owen,

Thank you for your response. I just opened it up in Google Chrome and saw the scroll bar there. The computer that I have been using to make this story map does not have chrome, and I do not intend to install it for security reasons. I was using Microsoft Edge up to this point and was able to use most of the application in this browser.

However, I will use the computer with Chrome installed to finish my project. I had not seen that it was only supported in Safari and Chrome until today.

Thank you for your help,

-Alicia

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MeganMcClain
Occasional Contributor II

To scroll through mine I used the left side under save - clicked on what section I wanted to work on. I also have it broken up into sections and click at the top to which main section as well. Are they broken into sections?

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Alicia,

Sorry you are having trouble navigating your story in the Cascade builder. Can you please let me know what browser are you using?

In the meantime, please try building your story in Chrome or Safari and let me know if you are able to scroll the overview panel.

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
AliciaFreeman
New Contributor

Hi Owen,

Thank you for your response. I just opened it up in Google Chrome and saw the scroll bar there. The computer that I have been using to make this story map does not have chrome, and I do not intend to install it for security reasons. I was using Microsoft Edge up to this point and was able to use most of the application in this browser.

However, I will use the computer with Chrome installed to finish my project. I had not seen that it was only supported in Safari and Chrome until today.

Thank you for your help,

-Alicia

0 Kudos