Why is Crowdsource Manager no longer accessible via the Item Details page?

Jump to solution
03-20-2017 09:23 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pre-2017, the Crowdsource manager template was accessible via the Item Details page. Now, it is only accessible via My Content. While this isn't a big deal for me personally, I'm putting together a procedure log so that others can reproduce my work, and am making use of the Crowdsource Manager application. Is there some reason it is now only available via My Content?

•  Item Details screenshots:
    • Template access from Item Details page
    • Item Details - No crowdsource manager
  • My Content screenshots
    • accessing templates via my content
    • crowdsource manager accessible

Thanks in advance!

Jason

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

jamatney

Crowdsource Manager cannot be created from the item details page of a map because it is a group application. In addition to the My Content workflow you are showing above, you can access it from the Share dialog on the page of the Group you would like to use in the app. To the best of my knowledge it has never been accessible from the Share dialog from a web map or from a map Details page.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

jamatney

Crowdsource Manager cannot be created from the item details page of a map because it is a group application. In addition to the My Content workflow you are showing above, you can access it from the Share dialog on the page of the Group you would like to use in the app. To the best of my knowledge it has never been accessible from the Share dialog from a web map or from a map Details page.