Webgisdr restore Fail

03-22-2017 01:23 PM
EvertonParaguassú_da_Silva
New Contributor
I'm using Webgisdr to do restore from my Portal. Webgisdr is giving problem in Datastore restore. My environment is ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5 - Portal, Gis Server, DataStore. Linux Operating System. Help, please!
0 Kudos
5 Replies
PaulDavidson1
Occasional Contributor III

Everton, you need to provide more information for anyone to help you.

Just saying "Webgisdr is giving problem " doesn't give anyone enough information to provide much help. 

Hee are some guidelines to tell the community so they can perhaps help you:

• What Linux version?   Free disk space, RAM, etc... can be helpful (and you might discover an issue there)
  • What is your configuration?  How many servers are involved? Is the Backup on the same server or on a share?
  • What is happening? Where is the process failing?
  • What are the error messages you are receiving?  If none, make that clear.
  • Any log files?
  • Do you have any screen captures of messages?
  • Etc...

The more information you can provide, the better someone can help you.

Good luck! 

0 Kudos
New Contributor

What Linux version?

RedHat Linux 6.8
5GB de RAM
13GB free in one only partition

What is your configuration? How many servers are involved? Is the Backup on the same server or on a share?

All servers installed on a single machine
What is happening? Where is the process failing?

A fault message appears in the restore dastore
What are the error messages you are receiving? If none, make that clear.
Any log files?

Logs in attachment

0 Kudos
JonathanQuinn
Esri Notable Contributor

Was the ArcGIS Data Store validating prior to running the restore?  The error is pretty specific in stating that no connection could be made to the Data Store.  Do you have both the relational and tile cache data store configured?

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Thanks for answering,

Yes, the datastore has been validated and is working properly. The datastore is only configured in relational mode.
I noticed that the hostname in the log is in the uppercase (https://SUPORTE03VMLNX.IMG.LOCAL:2443 ). Would that be a problem for WEBGISDR, because the only one that failed was what was in uppercase.

0 Kudos
JonathanQuinn
Esri Notable Contributor

No, casing shouldn't matter.  All that really matters is that the machine is reachable and the Data Store service is running.  Can you take a backup of Data Store and then restore it manually?  That's really what the DR tool is doing, it just bundles up Portal and Server.

0 Kudos