How to change WAB theme?

Jump to solution
03-23-2017 04:25 PM
GregRieck
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

I need to change the theme of my WAB site. I am currently using WAB 2.2 and the Jewelry Box Theme. I need to be able to open more than one widget at a time. As I now understand the Jewelry Box theme does not support multiple widgets open at one time.

1) Can you suggest a theme that does allow multiple widgets open at one time? I was thinking Foldable or Dart but want to be certain they support multiple open widgets.

2) I have Feature Actions and need to be able to edit data.

3) What is involved with this kind of change? I've tried to use foldable and add my widget but it wants me to "Set service url". I do not understand what that is.

4) What steps can you suggest to make this transition painless?

Greg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

1) Can you suggest a theme that does allow multiple widgets open at one time? I was thinking Foldable or Dart but want to be certain they support multiple open widgets.

a) The themes that support multiple widget are the Launchpad and Dart But you can make any theme support mutliple widget by editing the WidgetManager https://community.esri.com/thread/174899 

a)????

3) What is involved with this kind of change? I've tried to use foldable and add my widget but it wants me to "Set service url". I do not understand what that is.

a)??? you added which widget?

a) it is very simple to change a theme in wab you just open the app in WAB dev and choose another theme.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

a) The themes that support multiple widget are the Launchpad and Dart But you can make any theme support mutliple widget by editing the WidgetManager https://community.esri.com/thread/174899 

a)????

a)??? you added which widget?

a) it is very simple to change a theme in wab you just open the app in WAB dev and choose another theme.