How can I add the Organization's Featured Content Group to my Open Data Page?

Jump to solution
03-29-2017 07:10 PM
deleted-user-Yo2nEyVX5Kjk
New Contributor III

I would like to add a group as an iFrame or a Gallery into my Open Data page. Is this possible right now?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CourtneyClaessens
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Erin,

Within a couple weeks we will be launching a new gallery card in the site editor, which will be linked with a specified group and display the apps. In that respect, if you don't need this done immediately, I'd suggest to wait for the gallery card. It will be a better experience for your users and will better fit the page styling. Further down the line we will expand the gallery card to include datasets. 

If it's urgent, I have seen an example where a site used a gallery in an iframe. I think they may have used this template - https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=34505d89a3b34be09b65b98938974390  

Courtney 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
CourtneyClaessens
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Erin,

Within a couple weeks we will be launching a new gallery card in the site editor, which will be linked with a specified group and display the apps. In that respect, if you don't need this done immediately, I'd suggest to wait for the gallery card. It will be a better experience for your users and will better fit the page styling. Further down the line we will expand the gallery card to include datasets. 

If it's urgent, I have seen an example where a site used a gallery in an iframe. I think they may have used this template - https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=34505d89a3b34be09b65b98938974390  

Courtney 

deleted-user-Yo2nEyVX5Kjk
New Contributor III

This is great! I like the new capability, however I have another question. Is it possible to set the new gallery option to scroll to the right with all the content showing in a single row? I think that would be super cool!

NathanEnge
Esri Contributor

NEEEEEEEEED