AGOL credit usage

04-11-2017 04:36 PM
BrianHilton
New Contributor II

Our AGOL account has had a large increase in credit usage from one day to the next - specifically, March 5 2017 to March 7 2017 - see attached screenshots.  These screenshots indicate that, based on "Database Storage Details: This report provides a list of the organization's hosted feature layers that utilize storage credits. Layers are reported from largest size to smallest size."

Our usage on these dates was:

March 5 2017: 1.61GB/12.75 credits
March 7 2017: 10.56GB/83.66 credits

However, the downloaded spreadsheet indicates: 1,580,944,506 (~1.6GB).

Over the past month, we've been looking for the file(s) that could have caused this increase, to no avail.  I've searched using all the features of the search function in AGOL, and have used a third-party AGOL management tool to find this "credit leak" as we've been burning through about 70 credits/day above our normal rate.

Any help, guidance, etc., would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

Hello - you are almost there

There should be a View Item Details button > Click this button and you will get a new window like mine - here you can find the data and if necessary delete.

Cheers

John P

0 Kudos
BrianHilton
New Contributor II

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply.  Yes, I see that window and have downloaded the related spreadsheet - by clicking on the "cloud with arrow" button - both contain the same information, but as I mentioned, Database Storage indicates 10.56GB while the information in the window/spreadsheet indicate 1.6GB, that is, not all items are listed in the list.  Do your numbers match?

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

Hi Brian

Yes my numbers match up.

I recommend that if they dont match up - contact your local Esri Office and open a support ticket where they can assist you further

Regards

John

BrianHilton
New Contributor II

OK, thanks for your feedback, looks like a support ticket...

0 Kudos