Esri Maps for SharePoint: Invalid redirect_uri

04-11-2017 09:56 PM
BudurR
by
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have installed Esri Maps for SharePoint and configured every thing. It was working before 2 weeks.

Now when I enter the page it ask me to login (Click here to sign in to ArcGIS.) and then I got following error:

Error

Invalid redirect_uri

Error: 400
How to slove this? I need your help please. 
Attached (Configuration Settings) page
0 Kudos
10 Replies
BudurR
by
New Contributor II

Any help please

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Budur,

Perhaps this FAQ doc might enable you to troubleshoot your issue,

Frequently asked questions—Esri Maps for SharePoint | ArcGIS 

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
BudurR
by
New Contributor II

I didn't find any solution there 

0 Kudos
JonathanQuinn
Esri Notable Contributor

Are you able to reach the Portal home page and sign in without any problems?

0 Kudos
TaraEvoy
New Contributor III

I have this exact same issue!
Has anyone found a resolution to this? Pleas help!

0 Kudos
JonathanQuinn
Esri Notable Contributor

If you go to /portaladmin/security/oauth/getAppInfo and then enter mapsForSharePoint in the App ID parameter, what output do you get?  FYI this will include hostnames so take that into consideration before posting the output.  If the public Portal URL isn't in the list of redirect URI's, that may be the problem.

0 Kudos
TaraEvoy
New Contributor III

I get an ArcGIS page that says "We're sorry, the page you're looking for can't be found."

I should mention that I am using my AGOL subscription for my maps for sharepoint, I do not have Portal for ArcGIS installed locally. It was working perfectly since I configured it months ago until a couple weeks ago.

0 Kudos
TaraEvoy
New Contributor III

Any ideas? Still an issue for me, I have tried multiple attempts to fix this, cannot determine why I am getting this.

Budur R did you ever resolve this for yourself?

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Tara,

Both JQuinn-esristaff‌ and I are more familiar with Portal for ArcGIS, than ArcGIS Online. I shared this thread to the ArcGIS Maps for Office forum, hoping others might be able to assist.

I suggest you contact Esri Tech Support to open an incident as they can best help investigate your issue.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos