overlapped detailed panel in IE /Edge Story Map Shortlist

Jump to solution
05-05-2017 10:33 AM
RebeccaWang
New Contributor

The shortlist storymap I am working works fine in Firefox. But when I checked in IE, I noticed when I click next item, the previous item and current item overlapped in detailed panel.

I also noticed some online example has the same problem:  https://piedmont.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Shortlist/index.html?appid=0808caf92ffa4af6a5bdd1bd6fa927e6

So I think it is the problem with esri template.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Rebecca, thanks again for alerting us to this issue. It will be fixed in IE on Windows 10 in our upcoming mid-September update.

Rupert

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for raising this Rebecca. Sorry about the issue.  Our late June update to Story Map Shortlist fixed this in Windows Edge. We still have this issue with some Shortlists, like the example you posted, in Internet Explorer, when it is running on Windows 10, but not Windows 7. We'll look to see if we can fix this in the next update. 

Rupert

RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Rebecca, thanks again for alerting us to this issue. It will be fixed in IE on Windows 10 in our upcoming mid-September update.

Rupert

0 Kudos
kmsmikrud
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Rupert Essinger,

We are also experiencing the issue with IE and Windows 10, was this not fixed yet? It seems people are getting this error when they click on the location photo a number of times expecting to go to the next photo or see another photo??

Thanks for any help in advance,

Kathy

IE version 11.0.90 and Windows 10 Shortlist StoryMap overlapping location text

0 Kudos
kmsmikrud
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Rebecca Wang and Rupert Essinger‌,

I had posted about 10 days ago and haven't heard back from anyone. Rebecca are you still experiencing this issue in IE? Our group recently launched the Short List story maps on our Department website and in my post earlier people were experiencing what you had originally described. I'm wondering what the status of the fix is or if there is another bug?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Kathy

0 Kudos