Send Error 1019 when editing and resubmitting survey from outbox

Jump to solution
05-08-2017 06:49 AM
DanielKonzek
Occasional Contributor

I receive the attached error when trying to edit and resubmit a survey from my outbox.  What settings need to be enabled for this feature to work?  What else might be causing this issue?  Thank you!

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is a blog that states it is not currently available within 2.0, but hopefully they will get this enabled. Use "Control F" and search for inbox.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
DanielKonzek
Occasional Contributor

Does the edit and resubmit functionality work with a survey that includes repeats (related tables in the feature layer)?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is a blog that states it is not currently available within 2.0, but hopefully they will get this enabled. Use "Control F" and search for inbox.

DanielKonzek
Occasional Contributor

I'm asking about editing and resubmitting surveys from the sent folder, not inbox.  I believe that those are different functions.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Dan,

Editing a survey is the same function, whether done from the Inbox or Sent folder.  We currently do not support editing survey forms with repeats.

TobiasFimpel
Occasional Contributor

Since editing survey forms with repeats is currently not supported is there a way to disable that functionality so users don't run into this error? Thanks.

MelindaLamb
New Contributor III

following. I would like to disable the edit option too if this isn't going to be fixed.  Also the database does not seem to "fix".  I'm looking for a smooth way to get back to the data in the outbox with the error and get it published.  I can get the SQLite file but the error in the outbox persists. 

0 Kudos
Jean-YvesLandry1
Occasional Contributor

I thought that by deleting the survey from online would solve the problem but it didn't as it would now try to update a non-existent online survey.  

I downloaded sqlite db browser and opened the DB (located ArcGIS\My Surveys\Databases), i then located the survey that would not upload with error 1019 and removed {"__meta__":{"editMode":1} located near the beginning of the entry.

Survey then uploaded without the error.

0 Kudos
AntonyEdenhofner
New Contributor

Hi James,

Just came across this error as well. Any chance this will be supported in an updated release? Cheers.

LouisDECOMBE
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Any news about that error with repeat question? I've got the same error.