Example with Explanation for Inline Gallery Items

Jump to solution
05-11-2017 06:16 AM
JanakiGattu1
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am trying to create a new inline gallery items...Could anyone help me with an example to create a Custom Inline Gallery with Custom Gallery Items.#arcgisprosdk

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
UmaHarano
Esri Regular Contributor
4 Replies
UmaHarano
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Janaki,

Here is a sample of an Inline Gallery in the arcgi-spro-community-samples repo.  You can also find some documentation on gallery items in the wiki page.

Thanks

Uma

JanakiGattu1
New Contributor III

Hi Uma,

I have checked and executed the Data Reviewer Application with the Inline Gallery in it...But the items didnt get loaded in the Inline Gallery on building the solution from the given Examples....May it would load the items once we run the batch reviewer....

But My issue is I would like to create the items in the Inline Gallery with categories as similar to this.

0 Kudos
UmaHarano
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Janaki

You can accomplish this by setting the Group property of GalleryItem. In the config.daml where you define the gallery element, set the "showGroup" attribute to "true".  Like this:

<galleries>
    <gallery id="GalleryDemo_WebMapsGallery" showGroup="true" caption="Web Maps Gallery" className="WebMapsGallery" itemsInRow="5" dataTemplateFile="pack://application:,,,/GalleryDemo;component//WebMapsGalleryTemplate.xaml" templateID="WebMapsGalleryItemTemplate" resizable="true" largeImage="Images\GenericButtonOrange32.png" keytip="z3">
       <tooltip heading="Web Maps">Tooltip text<disabledText /></tooltip>
    </gallery>
 </galleries>‍‍‍‍‍

Thanks

Uma

UmaHarano
Esri Regular Contributor

Attached is an updated Web maps Gallery sample with the "categories".