Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError - Jackson

05-23-2017 07:53 AM
PedroFrancisco_de_Sousa_Neto
New Contributor II

When I run my app with 

com.esri.arcgis.android:arcgis-android:10.2.9

and

mapView.addLayer(new ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer("http://geoservidor.minam.gob.pe/arcgis/rest/services/MAPA_FINAL_ACT_MINERA/MapServer"));

I got

Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.esri.core.internal.util.d>: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lorg/codehaus/jackson/map/ObjectMapper;

[...]

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/demo.spda.com.demo-1/base.apk", zip file "/data/app/demo.spda.com.demo-1/split_lib_dependencies_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/demo.spda.com.demo-1/split_lib_slice_0_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/demo.spda.com.demo-1/split_lib_slice_1_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/demo.spda.com.demo-1/split_lib_slice_2_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/demo.spda.com.demo-1/split_lib_slice_3_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/demo.spda.com.demo-1/split_lib_slice_4_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/demo.spda.com.demo-1/split_lib_slice_5_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/demo.spda.com.demo-1/split_lib_slice_6_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/demo.spda.com.demo-1/split_lib_slice_7_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/demo.spda.com.demo-1/split_lib_slice_8_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/demo.spda.com.demo-1/split_lib_slice_9_apk.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/demo.spda.com.demo-1/lib/x86, /system/fake-lib

Is it a problem with this ArcGIS version? I tried create other project and the problem coninues. But, if I downgrade the library version to 10.2.7, it works!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlexanderNohe1
Occasional Contributor III

That is interesting.  If I get some time later today, I will try to test this out and see if I can reproduce the error...  Did you get the same results using 10.2.8?

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

I didn't tried 10.2.8

0 Kudos
AlexanderNohe1

Moved to the Android runtime from native app developers for more visibility.

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

Ok

0 Kudos
AlexanderNohe1

I just attempted to reproduce the issue you were experiencing and was unsuccessful.  Do you have a list of libraries that you are using that I can test against?

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

I changed the arcgis version

I changed the arcgis library, so the problem doesn't happen anymore.

0 Kudos