Can't login to ArcGIS Pro

Jump to solution
06-11-2017 01:26 PM
La_OdeAbdul_Hafid1
New Contributor III

I can't login to ArcGIS Pro although I have a valid trial AGOL account. And the Licensing window keeps pop up.

Any helps?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
La_OdeAbdul_Hafid1
New Contributor III

I think the problem lies in my operating system. After I reinstalL my PC, the problem was solved. Thanks for all the responses.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

there is a separate set of instructions to activate PRO see 

https://community.esri.com/thread/170392

but you have to go back to trial.arcgis.com  to fix it and complete the process

La_OdeAbdul_Hafid1
New Contributor III

I have followed all these steps

and there is no problem at all but still I can't login to PRO.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

If you have administrator privileges for your ArcGIS online account and did steps 1 through 5, except the last bullet... there is an issue or something is different with your AGOL account

La_OdeAbdul_Hafid1
New Contributor III

So the solution? I think if I can login in AGOL successfully using my trial account, I can also login in PRO..

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You need to login to ArcGIS Online trial account through a browser. Then, Configure ArcGIS Pro License to one member . Once the license is assigned to the member, you can connect to the licensing Portal using ArcGIS Pro

The URL of the licensing portal will be formatted as https://<yourorg>.maps.arcgis.com

Think Location
TimOrmsby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

When you start ArcGIS Pro, did you see a sign-in screen before the Licensing dialog box appeared? The sign-in screen looks like the image below. (Also, if you click OK on the Licensing dialog box, it should bring you to this sign-in screen.)

You need to sign in with a username and password from your trial organization. The user must be a Level 2 user with an ArcGIS Pro license from the steps you followed in Activate ArcGIS Pro licenses for your organization.  When you try to sign in on the sign-in screen what happens to you?

La_OdeAbdul_Hafid1
New Contributor III

I think the problem lies in my operating system. After I reinstalL my PC, the problem was solved. Thanks for all the responses.

0 Kudos