story map crowdsource- can entries be sorted

Jump to solution
06-14-2017 01:05 PM
CharleneHoward
New Contributor

I would like to have my first entry in my crowdsource app be the first one, since it has information on the app , its intended use, etc....kind of like a 'sticky' post. I assume the app uses most recent entry as the content to show first, as in, post from today will be before those from yesterday. Is there any way to change this in the JSON, feature layer, etc? This is for hosted and and not downloaded version. thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

It is not possible to sort contributions in the beta version of the Crowdsource if you are using the hosted app. The points are displayed in chronological order based on submission date so new items are always easily visible to keep viewers coming back to your story. The only way to add sorting would be to download the app and customize the source code. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

It is not possible to sort contributions in the beta version of the Crowdsource if you are using the hosted app. The points are displayed in chronological order based on submission date so new items are always easily visible to keep viewers coming back to your story. The only way to add sorting would be to download the app and customize the source code. 

0 Kudos