Error performing add features operation and geometry cant be set

06-19-2017 12:03 AM
LeonhardStöckle
New Contributor III

Hi there,

I try to set up a Collector Service to edit and add features.
Whenever I try to do so I get the error "Error performing add features operation" or sometimes "unable to complete operation. geometry could not be set". I already looked at a similiar question from a while back but could not find a way to solve my problem. I don't know why there are two different errors popping up.

My service allows to create, delete, sync, update and query.
I allow geometry updates and the update of true curves, true z-values and updates without m-values.
The data frame has the same coordinates system as my layers. (ETRS_1989_UTM_Zone_32N, WKID: Authority: 25832 (EPSG), Projection: Transverse_Mercator) How can I change the coordinate system of my layers?

I work with a rather large oracle 12 database. I work in a Portal for ArcGIS 10.5, my Server is also 10.5.  I try to use the Collector service with an Ipad. Collector is also on the most recent version.

All help is really appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Leonhard

Edit: I also tried to change the projection of my layers to the WGS 1984 Web Mercator (Auxiliary Sphere) but failed (error 001489) because my layer "participates in more advance capabilities (such as topology and geometric network)"

0 Kudos
0 Replies