Web appbuilder Geoprocessing widget display empty result table when the output is a gprecordset.

Jump to solution
06-22-2017 09:36 AM
SimonFonji
New Contributor III

I am using webappbuilder 2.4 developers edition. I have developed a geoprocessing tool using the summary statistics and the output is a standalone file geodatabase table. When I published the gp as a service the output is a GPRecordset. When I use this gp service in the WAB geoprocessing widget and click execute, sometimes the result display correctly in the result table and sometimes the table is empty even though records were selected. Sometimes I have to repeat the process two or three times before the results will display on the result table. Has anyone come across this issue. I have been in contact with ESRI but no solution yet. Just to add, this GP service works perfectly well with flex viewer.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SimonFonji
New Contributor III

Found a solution. I unchecked 'managed' in the output table within the model builder and the geoprocessing widget is working fine.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SimonFonji
New Contributor III

I have tried other methods and now I get this error using Chrome developer tool. 

0 Kudos
SimonFonji
New Contributor III

Found a solution. I unchecked 'managed' in the output table within the model builder and the geoprocessing widget is working fine.

0 Kudos