Arconline Issues?

Jump to solution
06-28-2017 06:54 AM
TiffanyRufo
Occasional Contributor II

IS anyone else having trouble with ArcOnline and/or Survey123 loading maps and layers? It seems to take a lot longer and the 'trouble adding layer to the map. Still trying' pop-up is showing up quite frequently?

Just wondering if this is resultant from the update/change (It looks fresh btw) or if I need to purse this internally.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Thank you all,

We are currently investigating this issue. The issue has been posted on ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard .

I'll update this post as we work through the issue, but please refer to the health dashboard for updates. We are currently looking at the potential causes and ways to address the issue as soon as possible.

-Kelly

View solution in original post

40 Replies
MicahBabinski
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Tiffany,

We had similar issues at my workplace yesterday. I think they were related to a service interruption hosted feature services which was reported at status.arcgis.com.

It should be up and running as normal today, I hope.

Good luck,

Micah

AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Tiffany,

It looks like all services are running as expected:

ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard 

Is your map behavior slower than normal? Where is the data pulling from?

TiffanyRufo

Adrian,

The map is pulling data from hosted feature layers that are housed in My Content. It seems to be slow and the 'having trouble loading xxx feature layer. Still trying' comes up for nearly every feature layer in any given map when you open the map. Each layer takes at least twice as long to load as it did yesterday when it loads at all.

Several other users in other departments within the city have reported the same issues today. Yesterday it was working just fine.

0 Kudos
GarrettDarrah
New Contributor

I've been having the same issue since this morning. Hosted feature layers, and associated maps and apps, that usually take a few seconds at most to load are taking several minutes or not loading at all.

-Alex

KellyGerrow

Thank you all for reporting the issue.

Could you share a web map where this is occurring and/or contact Technical Support so we can investigate this issue further?

Thanks,

Kelly

TiffanyRufo

This is the one that I am working on right now. Will I need to share it to everyone for you to be able to access it?

I do not have access in my organization to submit a technical support case...

http://arcg.is/14TLmj 

0 Kudos
GarrettDarrah
New Contributor

Thanks for the response, Kelly. Things seem to be working fine on my end now, but let me know if it would still be helpful to share a web map that was having the issue before.

-Alex

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow

Thanks Alex,

We are currently mitigating the issue and should post about its resolution once it is confirmed to be resolved. Please let us know if you are continuing to see issues.

-Kelly

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Well, y'all got me curious. I too am having issues in my hosted content in ArcGIS Online! 

I am not sure what is going on....

0 Kudos