No images showing when building Shortlist "as is."

07-11-2017 11:39 AM
AaronWillems
New Contributor

Hello,

I am currently trying to build a shortlist application using businesses similar to the manner used in the San Diego Shortlist example.  I am building the application 'as is' so I need to host my images and populate the url links to each photo in the attribute table.  When I view my application, everything shows as intended (the descriptions and website links) except for the images.  The thumbnails show nothing (white screen) and the feature image appears to be broken (though if you click on it, and select 'show in another tab' they appear in that tab).  This leads me to believe that my url links are indeed good.

After scouring the help entries for story maps, I adjusted image sizes to the recommended sizes, and I tried hosting my photos on a different website.  

Is there anything else that could possibly cause none of my photos to display?  

Thank you for your time,

Aaron

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Could you post some examples of the URLs you are including in your feature layer containing your Shortlist places? This is most like because your URLs are not valid. 

If the web map is publicly accessible, could you also post the URL to it?

Rupert

0 Kudos