Calling all Enlightening Round Presenters!

07-12-2017 08:56 PM
deleted-user-8KkqhMYcTNGx
Occasional Contributor

Greetings,
Are you passionate about GIS? Do you like to share that passion with others? Then we are looking for you. We are looking for Enlightening Round presenters for the 2017 Ohio GIS Conference at the Hyatt Regency in Columbus Ohio on September 25 - 27, to present short, sweet, entertaining, enlightening, and awesome presentations that will leave attendees excited about going back to work. Similar to years past, presentations will be approximately 5 minutes long, should get people thinking, talking, and ultimately motivate them to continue to awesome GIS things in their daily lives. If you feel this is for you, please let me know as soon, as it is first come first served (by next Monday, September 11th at the latest). Let me know if you have any questions or if you need my assistance in any way. Feel free to bounce your ideas to me, and we will work towards continuing the tradition of awesome GIS enlightening rounds in OHIO. Thank you all very much for your participation, and have a delightful day.

Sincerely,

Joe Guzi

Tags (2)
1 Reply
TiffanyRufo
Occasional Contributor II

Last year was my first time attending the Ohio GIS Conference and the enlighting rounds were fantastic. Very much looking forward to them this year!