Incomplete export of data when sharing Runtime Content

Jump to solution
07-21-2017 08:03 AM
BrennanJohnson
New Contributor II

I am attempting to use Runtime .NET v100.1 to do offline geoprocessing from a .geodatabase file created from ArcMap. I'm using the Share As ArcGIS Runtime Content feature in ArcMap (both 10.4 and 10.4.1), and every time, the .geodatabase file is missing records from my feature layers. It exports the tables themselves, along with the expected fields, but will have an inconsistent and incomplete number of records. For example, I have a Point Feature Layer that has 27 features, but only 12 will be exported. If I try again, I might get 8 features. And again, I might get none. This also happens with Polygon Feature Layers and Polyline M Feature Layers. There is nothing fundamentally different between the records that are included and the records that are excluded, and the particular records that are included change depending on the export. Is anyone else having this problem, and is there a solution?

Note that I can successfully do spatial operations such as intersects and buffers with the content that is exported. The problem is simply that the exported data is incomplete. Also note that if I open the .geodatabase file in a SQLite browser, the records really are missing.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrennanJohnson
New Contributor II

Just figured this out. Apparently the export only includes features in view at the time that you export; when I zoom out to reveal all of my features, they are all included in the .geodatabase export. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrennanJohnson
New Contributor II

Just figured this out. Apparently the export only includes features in view at the time that you export; when I zoom out to reveal all of my features, they are all included in the .geodatabase export. 

0 Kudos