Create Address Locator with HERE/Navstreets Data

07-26-2017 01:58 AM
khadijahnas
New Contributor III

Hai,

I just create Address Locator by using Streets feature class from HERE data. 

But, in this HERE data, Streets Feature Class not have field for City and State. If you notice, Left City or Place. Right City or Place, Left State and Right State is blank.

In my finding, to get the full complete address in searching, we have to have City and State field.
Here data also have feature class Adminbndy1, Adminbndy2, Adminbndy3, Adminbndy4 and Adminbndy5.
But how to make use these feature classes to have relationship with Street.
Can anyone help me how to get information on City and State to get Full Address in searching box and complete my Address Locator.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

Are these AdminBody# feature classes polygons?  Are they the cities and states you desire?  If so, you can do a series of spatial joins to get the polygon data on to your centerline data.  Or you can do it manually by selecting the polygon you want and calculating the approriate field(s) on your centerlines.

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos
BruceHarold
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello

You will need to dig into the data model for HERE's raw supply and figure out where to get the left and right city and state names.  My first guess is the ADMINID field will join the streets to the Admin table where ORDER1_NAME will be State and ORDER8_NAME will be City but I'm very rusty on this.

0 Kudos