Survey123 Web Designer not showing existing survey

Jump to solution
08-17-2017 08:04 AM
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

I am trying to edit an existing survey, that was created using the Survey123 Web Designer, but when I open the Design tab I cannot see my pages nor can I edit it. I have deleted the cookies, etc.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CarlHolt1

ESRI Tech Support was able to assist me in getting the bug fixed. Issue with a special character '%' in the hint field. Used Fiddler to remove it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Carl, 

Are there any errors presented in the developer tools console section?  diligentpig‌, you may want to take a look at this

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1

I am not sure where to find the developer tools section, but I cannot select Edit, Appearance, or Settings tab in Design.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Carl,

Developer tools access differs from browser to browser; in IE it's F12, in Google Chrome it's Ctrl-Shift-i .  I can't tell too much from the screenshot you supplied, but it looks like something may have happened to the feature service or form item.

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1

User are still able to submit surveys via iPads and view the points on a webmap with no errors.

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1

All my other surveys created in the web designer appear and are editable. The other issue is this one survey.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Carl,

At this point, it might be best to open a support ticket - this appears to be extremely particular and needs more intense debugging.

CarlHolt1

Can you direct me to the best option to start a support ticket for Survey123 issues?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Sure- Please go to http://support.esri.com/en/contact-tech-support  to start a technical support case.

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1

ESRI Tech Support was able to assist me in getting the bug fixed. Issue with a special character '%' in the hint field. Used Fiddler to remove it.

0 Kudos