Survey Link (Beta) deleting previous input when a repeat used

08-17-2017 10:17 AM
DanielKonzek
Occasional Contributor

I created a survey in Survey123 Connect and published to AGOL.  This survey contains a group at the top with basic information and then a repeat group with details and then another repeat group with a geopoint question.  I am trying to use the beta URL link for this survey from the My Surveys webpage.  When I click the "+" sign on either of my repeated groups, the basic data at the top of the form is deleted.  This does not happen when I complete the survey using connect or the survey123 app.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Dan

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Dan,

I'm not seeing the behavior you are describing.  If this webform was published recently, there is an issue that isn't allowing some values to pass via a URL; we have a fix for that in development.

0 Kudos
DanielKonzek
Occasional Contributor

Hi James,

Thank you for your reply.  I have tested this on two machines now with the same results.  I would welcome an opportunity to share this survey with you if you are available to take a look? 

Thank you again,

Dan

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Dan,

Please feel free to share the survey; it would also help if you could provide the test URL you are using.  You can e-mail me at jtedrick AT Esri.com

0 Kudos
DanielKonzek
Occasional Contributor

Email sent.  Thank you!

0 Kudos