Failed to load system tools

08-21-2017 03:06 AM
ManelKEDDAR
New Contributor III

Hello every one ;

I have a problem with my ArcGIS pro 2.0 , i had arcgis pro 1.2 already installed on my post and i uninstalled it , when i installed arcgispro 2.0 it installed it on the local accounts  C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Programs\ArcGIS\Pro and 

when i start arcGis pro i have a message that indicates failed to load system tools :

c:\users\user\appdata\local\programs\arcgis\pro\Resources\ArcToolbox\Toolboxes\Space Time Pattern Minin Tools.pyt and when i try to start python tool i have an error (Failed to initialize Python Interpreter ) .Any one can help me please 

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Did you check the installation path 

....your user profile path......\Resources\ArcToolBox\Toolboxes

to see if it exists in that location?  Perhaps your previous installation was not fully cleaned out so you might want to investigate your user profiles

0 Kudos
ManelKEDDAR
New Contributor III

Hello,

Yes i've already checked it out and it exists and  didn't find any trace of the previous installation !What should i do ? thanks

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

I suspect that you have more than one version of python installed that may be lurking around... start here

Fixing broken python

ManelKEDDAR
New Contributor III

I've found the problem , actually i installed a pack language for the previous installation and i forgot to uninstall it and when i uninstalled it , it works ,thanks for your help

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Good...glad it worked... an uninstall does mean more than just the software in question but often its dependencies as well

0 Kudos