Story Map Tour work on all browsers?

Jump to solution
08-18-2017 11:04 AM
AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

Does Story Map Tour work on google chrome, internet explorer, Mircosoft Edge, and so on? Please let me know. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi Alexis. Yes, it should. 

Here's our FAQ on web browser support: https://storymaps.arcgis.com/en/faq/#question20 

Rupert

View solution in original post

9 Replies
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi Alexis. Yes, it should. 

Here's our FAQ on web browser support: https://storymaps.arcgis.com/en/faq/#question20 

Rupert

AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Alexis,

Since you have seen some issues with story map behavior, have you tried using each of those browsers to load one particular story map?

0 Kudos
AlexP_
by

I think it is my computer. I tested other computer and it is working fine. I will look into it. Thank you!

0 Kudos
AlexP_
by

I looked into developer tools on Internet Explorer and this is the console I got: "SCRIPT7002: XMLHttpRequest: Network Error 0x2efd, Could not complete the operation due to error 00002efd.
index.html"

What is this mean?  Is it my internet browser or is it something to do with my map?

0 Kudos
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

What version of IE are you using? We only support IE 11 and Edge. If you are using one of those versions, can you check if you are using the Compatibility Mode? Compatibility Mode simulates an earlier version of IE and is not supported by our apps.

0 Kudos
AlexP_
by

Here is the screenshot IE version. 

0 Kudos
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

Can you share a public link to your story so we can test it? Also, can you share a screen shot of the developer tools showing the error you found.

0 Kudos
AlexP_
by

Where can I message it to you private? The link is not supposed to be in public yet. 

0 Kudos
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

You should see a "Message" button on my profile.

0 Kudos