The Crowdsource story map is awesome! One bug I've found.

Jump to solution
08-22-2017 03:18 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Copy/pasting into the Header Title doesn't update/save immediately.  It only updates when I type into it.

Repro:

1. Copy text onto your clipboard.
  2. Go to header settings.
  3. Highlight all text in Header Title field.
  4. Ctrl+V to replace the text.
  5. BUG: Header preview doesn't update.
  6. Click Close.
  7. BUG: Change didn't pick up at all.

Other than that it's been a really great experience.

My top desired features:

1. Add arbitrary fields to form.
  2. Show more fields in popup and/or details view.  I really wanted to be able to see who reported it and when for example without haven't to jump into the map view and open the table.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Matia. I can repro that issue with the paste too in the Header Title field. If you've not already found it, the trick is to type a space after you've pasted: that triggers the update. Thanks for reporting that.

Thanks for those other enhancement requests too. 

PS. Here's a list of our blog posts that reference the Crowdsource app. There are some posts about some advanced configuration that is possible.

Rupert

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Matia. I can repro that issue with the paste too in the Header Title field. If you've not already found it, the trick is to type a space after you've pasted: that triggers the update. Thanks for reporting that.

Thanks for those other enhancement requests too. 

PS. Here's a list of our blog posts that reference the Crowdsource app. There are some posts about some advanced configuration that is possible.

Rupert

0 Kudos