Analyze and Data won't load results - survey too big?

09-08-2017 07:14 AM
LesleyBean
New Contributor

I have developed a fairly large survey using Survey123 Connect.  It's for damage assessment and it includes materials that would be used to make areas passable and calculations of quantities and costs.  On the web side when I try to use the Analyze or Data features it never loads.  I'm presuming it's because there are too many fields?  I have other surveys that load just fine and this one did when it had only a few fields.  Advice?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lesley,

The number of fields shouldn't be causing a failure to display (it might lead to slower loading times).  There were some issues with some feature services earlier today according to ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard - perhaps that was the cause?

0 Kudos
LesleyBean
New Contributor

Hi James - It won't load today, either.  Is there a way I can share it so you could take a look?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Lesley,

You could create a group and invite myself (username: jtedrick_survey123) into it.  Then share the form and _stakeholder hosted layer view into the group - I would be able to attempt to see what the issue is.

0 Kudos
LesleyBean
New Contributor

Hi James – I’ve created a group with you in it and shared the form and stakeholder layer. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about this. Thank you.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Lesley,

It looks like this form was renamed at some point in the past- is that correct?  It looks like the Survey123 website is looking for the old name of the survey ('Form 2').  You may need to manually edit a file (forminfo.json) to correct this.

0 Kudos
LesleyBean
New Contributor

Ah! Right you are. Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
FordTanner
New Contributor

James Tedrick‌ having this same issue (analyze and data won't load) except with all surveys in both ArcGIS Online and Portal...and it doesn't matter if the survey was created online or thru Connect. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Ford,

Unfortunately, your description is general enough that I would not be able to pinpoint a cause. I would recommend opening a support ticket with Esri Support to troubleshoot what is occurring.

0 Kudos