Display Geopoint coordinate in map window as decimal degrees

Jump to solution
09-13-2017 09:16 AM
BrentKinal1
Occasional Contributor III

Is it possible to change the display format for the coordinates in the lower left corner of the Geopoint map window to display in decimal degrees rather than degrees decimal minutes? I realize that if you click on the coordinates they can be edited as decimal degrees, but my users would prefer to see them as DD.ddddddd at all times.  I am also not able to please them pulling the coordinates via the pulldata() command since the coordinates are not visible as long as the Geopoint map is open.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you completed the form within Survey123 Connect, then you can use the following to change the coordinate display.

Click on Setting

Click on Map

Scroll down to Coordinate Format and select "Decimal Degrees" and I think that should take care of it.

Cheers!

Mike

View solution in original post

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you completed the form within Survey123 Connect, then you can use the following to change the coordinate display.

Click on Setting

Click on Map

Scroll down to Coordinate Format and select "Decimal Degrees" and I think that should take care of it.

Cheers!

Mike

BrentKinal1
Occasional Contributor III

Perfect!!!! Thanks for the quick reply...my users will be happy now.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brent,

I only checked this out within Survey123 Connect and did not publish the form, so you might want to test and make sure the expected behavior is present after republishing your survey.

0 Kudos