Story Map Shortlist organize tab disappear?

Jump to solution
09-20-2017 10:08 AM
AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

When I tried to organize tab on Storylist, some tabs were disappeared after I saved. I saved and refreshed but nothing happen. I am not sure what is wrong. Please see screenshot before and after.  Note: I am using google chrome browser. Thank you.

BEFORE

AFTER

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlexP_
by

I wanted to move 'Welcome' tab to the first tab then I saved it. As the result, the other tabs just disappear. I am using ArcGIS Online and Story Map Storylist Builder. I tried different browser such as firefox and the result is still the same. I realized that it is might be html I added on 'Welcome' tab that caused an issue. So I removed html on tab and it is working fine now. I followed the instruction Story Map Storylist tutorial as well.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Sorry about the issue. Can you remember what you did in the Organize dialog?

We have tried several things and can't reproduce that here.

Rupert

0 Kudos
AlexP_
by

I wanted to move 'Welcome' tab to the first tab then I saved it. As the result, the other tabs just disappear. I am using ArcGIS Online and Story Map Storylist Builder. I tried different browser such as firefox and the result is still the same. I realized that it is might be html I added on 'Welcome' tab that caused an issue. So I removed html on tab and it is working fine now. I followed the instruction Story Map Storylist tutorial as well.

0 Kudos
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Alexis.

I'll see if we can reproduce that here

Rupert

0 Kudos
AlexP_
by

Thank you, Rupert.

0 Kudos