arcgis online office add-in Insert Map

09-21-2017 09:02 AM
MichaelBusby1
New Contributor II

Add Map box won

As illustrated above, the Insert Map window won't resize. I'm running ArcGIS Online Office Add-in (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), MS Office 2016 32-bit. I can pull the content I see from the Insert Map window but I can't access any of the functions outside the window pane.

4 Replies
VaneiriPatt1
New Contributor III

SBall-esristaff‌ I am having the same issue. 

0 Kudos
ScottBall
Esri Regular Contributor

I believe this is a scaling-related bug that is experienced when windows is scaled up above 125% or so. If you can adjust windows scaling down to 100%, restart, and try again it should be usable. We are aware of the issue and have it on the roadmap to be fixed. 

MichaelBusby1
New Contributor II

Hi, Scott,

I thought this seemed like a reasonable answer, as Windows 10 can choose to do its own thing, sometimes. I checked the scaling of apps and windows. My settings are still at 100%. I guess the answer could still reside with some scaling bug, but on my computer, at least, it isn't resolved in the "Scale and Layout." There must be something in the registry freezing the window size.

ScottBall
Esri Regular Contributor

Hey Michael - thanks for the info! I'm going to pass it along to our QA team so they can add it to the bug in our backlog. 

0 Kudos