5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2012 7:09 AM by Riverside

Beta blogs

Riverside
      Will we start to see the blog posts from beta make it out of beta as well, like the new editing?
        • Re: Beta blogs
          jbarry-esristaff
          Will we start to see the blog posts from beta make it out of beta as well, like the new editing?

The new ArcGIS Blog (a unification of what used to be our 35 separate tech blogs) went live last week.  There are some remaining tech issues with RSS feeds and articles that didn't make it across the migration, but we're getting all of that fixed.   Short story long, yes, those will be made public.
            Riverside
            Short story long, yes, those will be made public.

Yep, that is a short story long.
              Riverside
              Any word on the beta posts.  Looking for the editing posts that Rhonda did, and if they are made public then I will need to go back to Nov of 2011, for software that hasn't been released yet to the public, so could they be posted closer to current date time.
                rglennon-esristaff
                Ted, I'll start reposting my relevant beta entries on the public blog when ArcGIS 10.1 is available. I temporarily unpublished them from the beta site so they will be fresh for the release. I also need to reshoot my one-off videos before then.
                  Riverside
                  Ted, I'll start reposting my relevant beta entries on the public blog when ArcGIS 10.1 is available. I temporarily unpublished them from the beta site so they will be fresh for the release. I also need to reshoot my one-off videos before then.

Cool, I just think you did such a great job, and wanted them exposed to everyone, so thanks for the follow up.