BAO, development and testing

Jump to solution
03-25-2012 02:05 PM
jasonelliott
New Contributor
I have developed a product for economic developers to map buildings and sites onto a map. My customers are now asking for data overlays onto the map such as BAO is the perfect solution.
Here is my concern: During the development phase where I will be testing my code against the api, am I going to be charged the retail rate for a subscription and limited to 300 reports during testing? I ask because it could cost a fortune to develop modules if I get charged every time I hit the server. Please share your thoughts.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonyHowser
Esri Contributor
Greetings!

Currently, you are able to sign up for a free 30-day trial subscription.  During this period, you are welcome to develop your application which leverages the Business Analyst Online or Community Analyst APIs.

After this period, if you are concerned with your report usage in your non-deployed/non-production/non-released application, please contact your Esri Sales rep to discuss your situation.

Thank you for posting your question and for evaluating our products!  Please follow up with me if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony Howser
Product Manager
Location Analytics APIs
email: thowser[at]esri.com

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TonyHowser
Esri Contributor
Greetings!

Currently, you are able to sign up for a free 30-day trial subscription.  During this period, you are welcome to develop your application which leverages the Business Analyst Online or Community Analyst APIs.

After this period, if you are concerned with your report usage in your non-deployed/non-production/non-released application, please contact your Esri Sales rep to discuss your situation.

Thank you for posting your question and for evaluating our products!  Please follow up with me if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony Howser
Product Manager
Location Analytics APIs
email: thowser[at]esri.com
0 Kudos