2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2012 5:27 AM by jgrubbs0621

Error #1009 in the FV 3 Search Widget Results

I'm configuring my Search widget to query data from a dynamic map service layer.  When I first configured the widget, my feature layer contained the attribute data and the searches worked perfectly. 

However, I need to be able to perform the query with the feature layer joined to a non-ArcSDE view in SQL Server Express.  The SearchWidget.xml file appears to be set up properly, since the query function works fine.  But the selected features do not show up as selected (with a simple marker symbol) in the map display. 

Also, when I mouse over, I get the following 1009 error:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
      at widgets.Search::SearchWidget/mouseOverSearchResult()[C:\Users\Joseph\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\carterwebmap\src\widgets\Search\SearchWidget.mxml:972]
      at widgets.Search::SearchWidget/___SearchWidget_SearchResultDataGroup1_searchResultMouseOver()[C:\Users\Joseph\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\carterwebmap\src\widgets\Search\SearchWidget.mxml:1276]
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()
      at widgets.Search::SearchResultItemRenderer/itemrenderer_mouseOverHandler()[C:\Users\Joseph\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\carterwebmap\src\widgets\Search\SearchResultItemRenderer.mxml:84]
      at widgets.Search::SearchResultItemRenderer/___SearchResultItemRenderer_ItemRenderer1_mouseOver()[C:\Users\Joseph\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\carterwebmap\src\widgets\Search\SearchResultItemRenderer.mxml:27]

Any suggestions?  Thank you.