Workflow Manager

11-24-2013 06:07 AM
ThillaiNadarajan
New Contributor III
I am unable to create new jobs in workflow manager 10.2. Some of the Icon in Standard Tool bar of workflow manager is inactive, specialliy the create new jobs. Please help me. I am using ArcGIS Desktop 10.2 advanced license and SQL server 2008 R2.

Thanks
Thillai
0 Kudos
2 Replies
NishiMishra
New Contributor III
I am unable to create new jobs in workflow manager 10.2. Some of the Icon in Standard Tool bar of workflow manager is inactive, specialliy the create new jobs. Please help me. I am using ArcGIS Desktop 10.2 advanced license and SQL server 2008 R2.

Thanks
Thillai

Thillai,

It seems the workflow manager user you are connected as does not have the correct privileges. Make sure the Workflow Manager user you are connected as is part of a group which has the create job privilege.  For reference see: http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.2/#/Users_and_Groups/00380000001s000000/

Thanks,

Nishi
0 Kudos
BiswaranjanPatra
New Contributor

1. Setup in ArcGIS Workflow Manager Administrator : First check if the login user has correct privilege to create job , if not then Security --> Users (browse to your user name) , add groups which has permission to create job

2. Open ArcGIS Workflow Manager and check create new job (s) tool should enaabled

0 Kudos