Track credit usage to a specific appID

11-28-2013 09:52 PM
MartinScherpinski
New Contributor II
Hi Guys,

I'm new to AGOL and the concepts of its credit usage.
When you log into your organizations account as an admin, you can see a lot of statistical information about the used credits from your accout in general. (for example in the last month there were spent 40 credits on routing and such information)
I was wondering, if an how it its possible to specify this information and display, which hosted app with an specific appID has consumed how many credits of this routing tasks.
My expirience so far was, that you can's seperate the usage between 2 different appID's...

Regards,

Martin Scherpinski

alta4 Geoinformatik AG
Frauenstra??e 8-9
54290 Trier/Germany
tel: +49.651.96626-0
fax: +49.651.96626-26
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AllenRisley
Occasional Contributor II
On a related note, is there a way to identify which accounts are using credits?  Two-thirds of our organization's credits were used in two days on geocoding and geoenrichment.  I would like to identify the account holder so I can speak with them about their usage.

Thanks,

Allen Risley
GIS Lab Manager
California State University San Marcos
0 Kudos
EricJackson1
New Contributor III
We are also interested in tracking credit usage by user account. It would help determine how best to distribute the cost of supporting the subscription in our agency.

Eric Jackson
Washington State Department of Transportation
Transportation Data and GIS Office
0 Kudos
Lars_ElmkærChwastek
Occasional Contributor
Very relevant issue!

Is there a way to track who is using credits?

kind regards,
Lars
0 Kudos
USFS_AGOLAdministrator
New Contributor III
I'll put another plug infor this. We have potentially hundreds of users who might be using AGOL in the future, it's imperetive for us to be able to track credit usage by user. I thought I saw an email about this earlier that there was a new tool available to track credit usage.  I'll have to check on that though...
0 Kudos