Installing Attribute Assistant 10.0 how can I change the loaded.config

12-11-2013 10:27 AM
Labels (1)
JoseSanchez
Occasional Contributor III
Hi all

I recompiled the AttributeAsssitant project and would liketo know how can I install it using a customized version of the loaded.config file. 

Does the file loaded.config gets created when I run "AttributeAssistant" in my case it does not work.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
MarcelaRondon
Occasional Contributor

Hello Jose, did you manage to solve the problem?

I'm trying to modify the loaded.config so the tools will work with my own model, but i'm a bit lost....

0 Kudos
JoseSanchez

Hi Marcela,

I was able to configure it.  the config file (Loaded.config) is located in different folders following your operating system

Configure Attribute Assistant - Water Utility Network Editing | ArcGIS for Local Government

Operating SystemDirectory
Windows Vista, 7, and 8C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Roaming\ArcGISSolutions\ConfigFiles
Windows Server 2008C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Roaming\ArcGISSolutions\ConfigFiles
Windows XPC:\Documents and Settings\%UserName%\Application Data\ArcGISSolutions\ConfigFiles
Windows Server 2003C:\Documents and Settings\%UserName%\Application Data\ArcGISSolutions\ConfigFiles
0 Kudos
MarcelaRondon
Occasional Contributor

Jose, i've been abre to open the file, it's just that i'm not sure what to modify in the file, i don't know if i have to use the feature class name or it's alias.  can you attach your modified file so i can take a look at it or post a screen shot?

thanks!

0 Kudos
JoseSanchez

Hi Marcela,

You need to use the feature class name

For example feature class Sewer Manholes (SManhole) has a field called Municipality ID (MUNICID) and gets populated with the value of the municipality polygon when it gets digitized.

OBJECTIDTABLENAMEFIELDNAMEVALUEMETHODVALUEINFOON_CREATEON_CHANGEON_CHANGEGEOON_MANUALRUN_WEIGHTCOMMENTS
218SManholeMUNICIDINTERSECTING_FEATUREMunicipality_poly|MUNICID10103
0 Kudos