How to Use Attribute Assistant

06-11-2014 10:01 AM
DevinDePonte
New Contributor II
Hey all, I did some searching around and I hope I am a) Posting this thread in the right area and b) am not posting a question that has already been answered by the community.  If you could please guide me to the right area if either a or b is the case, I would greatly appreciate it.

Currently I am interning with a city and have been given a task that I am unsure about.  I am supposed to use the Attribute Assistant in order to update fields from Zoning layers to place them in the Parcel layers as well.  I have the Attribute Assistant installed and implemented into ArcMap properly, but cannot find anything online that guides me in the right direction to use the assistant.  After reviewing everything, I believe that I will need to use the "Intersecting Feature" rule in order to complete this, but that is about as far as I have been able to get.  Basically I know I need the DynamicValue table in order to get this completed, I just don't understand the use of this tool at all.

Is anyone aware of any quick guides that are available that will give sense to this process?  Any help will be greatly appreciated, and let me know if there is any info needed in order to get me on the right track.
0 Kudos
0 Replies