Help with migrating data in parcel fabric

06-27-2014 08:14 AM
Labels (1)
AdamBabin
New Contributor
I have a question about migrating our parcel data into a parcel fabric.

We currently maintain our parcels, lots, and subdivisions in three separate feature classes. Our office is looking to start taking advantage of parcel fabric and the local government information model.  How would I go about bringing all our info from these three feature classes into the fabric? Will I have to combine all this data into just one feature class?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
ChrisBuscaglia
Esri Contributor
I have a question about migrating our parcel data into a parcel fabric.

We currently maintain our parcels, lots, and subdivisions in three separate feature classes. Our office is looking to start taking advantage of parcel fabric and the local government information model.  How would I go about bringing all our info from these three feature classes into the fabric? Will I have to combine all this data into just one feature class?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam,

Please take a look at this link , posted as a sticky on this forum.  Take a look at the Data Migration Resources for specifics and also see this forum post .
0 Kudos
deleted-user-8KkqhMYcTNGx
Occasional Contributor

Greetings Chris,

What Link and What Sticky? I'm still getting use to this geonet community and I apologize if this is a really easy answer, I'm just not seeing this link you speak of. Thank you for all of your help.

sincerely,

Joe Guzi

0 Kudos
GeorgiaPritchett
New Contributor II

There's a Meetup next Thursday (a Land Records one) on parcel migration to the fabric.  Perhaps you want to attend that (it's a virtual one)

Georgia Pritchett

City of Salinas

0 Kudos
AmyAndis
Esri Contributor

Here is the link to the pdf from the forums:

Getting Started with Parcel Editing Quick Links

deleted-user-8KkqhMYcTNGx
Occasional Contributor

Greetings Amy,

Thank you for clearing that up. I look forward to learning more about parcel fabric migration.

Sincerely,

Joe Guzi

0 Kudos